Apprentice Safety Service Technician
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
· Nitec/ Higher Nitec (ITE) in Mechanical/ Mechatronic/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
· Good Physical Condition.
· Service oriented and safety minded approach.
· Versatile and adaptable to varied working conditions.
· Good command of the English language (spoken and written).
· Ability to communicate effectively within a multinational environment.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
· Ability to co-operate across organization lines internally and towards customers.
· Systematic and accurate nature.
· Computer literate
- Closing Date