- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Supply Chain
- USA - Houston
- Job Advert Description
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately and efficiently pick and fill customer orders
- Properly package orders to ensure intact arrival at destination
- Unload and load truck shipments
- Responsible for adhering to all ISO9001 Quality Management system procedures and policies.
- Responsible for following the requirements of the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) are followed as specified in QP21 (Marine Equipment Directive Control)
- Properly package all Hazardous Materials in accordance with DOT regulations
- Check in incoming stock and stock in correct location
- Adhere to FIFO (First in First Out) Inventory System
MINOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform preventative scheduled maintenance checks on Company owned equipment such as forklifts, stretch wrapper, and company truck.
- Maintain clean work environment to avoid accidents; follow all Company 5-S policies
- Perform cycle counts
- Drive Company truck as needed
- Work in an environment where various solvents and adhesives are stored is a requirement of this job role
- Work in an environment that requires steel toed shoes.
- Skilled in all methods of verbal, oral and written communication.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions, to choose the most appropriate course of action.
- Using initiative to adjust actions in relation to others' actions.
- What We Offer
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental & Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off/ Sick Days, Vacation and 10 Holidays
· Short and Long Term Disability
· 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
E-mail your resume along with salary requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date