Service Admin Executive, Marine Operation
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defence, aviation and offshore markets. Throughout our 160-year history, we have remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
We enable our customers to operate in highly legislative markets effectively and safely, by providing best value products and services. Our people are the experts in the design, manufacture, inspection, service & maintenance of critical safety equipment.
We invite you to join us now, for an exciting career growth!
- Reporting to Service Administration Manager and providing full administrative support to the Department.
- Handle fire/safety service/government contract service enquiry/order.
- Assist in producing of service reports.
- Prepare input for invoicing through designated system and generate Purchase Order through designated system.
- Prepare delivery documents for the servicing of fire/safety service/government contract service.
- Register service-related orders, produce service certificates & price specifications.
- Correspond with agents & clients regarding operational requests/ issues and work closely with the team to promptly investigate and resolve complaints/problems.
- General filing and weekly progress invoicing and closing of the orders.
- Invoicing and Closure of the order within 5-7 working days upon completion of the job.
- Assist in monthly overtime compilation/technician utilisation report the Department.
- Responsible for general departmental correspondence, sorting and departmental filing system.
- All other administrative tasks as assigned by superiors.
- GCE ‘A’ level, NITEC/Higher NITEC or Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management/ Maritime Business or Diploma in any engineering discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the shipping, marine or related industry.
- Passionate about customer service role and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possess a high level of integrity and able to work under stress and deliver work schedules.
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
- Strong interpersonal understanding with an awareness of different cultures within the customer base, team and organisation
- Good English Communication skills (writing and speaking).
- Proficient in Microsoft application.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to systematically work independently and in a team.
- Immediate starter preferred.
- Additional Documentation
- Closing Date