IT Service Delivery Manager - Americas
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Akron, USA - Cleveland
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is a global leader in critical safety and survival solutions, with over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centres and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
As well as manufacturing and servicing some of the leading products throughout the survival industry, we are partners with some of the best names in the industry to ensure we offer the fastest, highest quality service possible.
We have an exciting opportunity within our global IT team for a Service Delivery Manager (Service & Applications) – Americas (SDM), based out of our Sharon Center, Ohio facility, with travel when required.
The Service Delivery Manager - Americas will be responsible for the smooth IT operations for all the Americas, will have excellent communication and written skills, as he/she document and transition commodity support services to the groups preferred partner network, work with the projects teams locally and globally to improve business activity and embedded the companies IT processes.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- During an exciting phase in the company lifecycle, where standardisation and consolidation is key, the SDM will work with all parties in removing legacy processes, systems and embed core functions and strategy into the regional business for which they are responsible
- Act as primary lead on all regionally specific Application and functional support, liaise with third parties, and understand core business processes to support improvement whilst working with the local business teams.
- Manage relationships and services with the service partners with the aim to maximise the potential and capacity of the service overall
- Act as the main contact and IT business interface for the Americas region
- Attend senior leadership calls for the region, to support their ambitions and align these with group strategy
- Drive continual service improvement, working closely with the Service Continuity Manager to realise any improvements identified
- Provide localised support for all IT related services (Applications and Operations)
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, and five to eight years proven experience working in a dynamic IT environment
- Professional certification in systems engineering and systems administration – Preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage IT systems remotely through appropriate technology
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute technology projects and system implementations effectively
- Management skills with demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability and willingness to travel in the Americas region
- Experience working as a team leader
- Experience working with a variety of ERP, ITIL, Access Management / Governance, Change and Release Management, Performance Reporting, Office 365
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off/ Sick Days, Vacation and 10 Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date