Customer Service Team Leader
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Australia - Sydney
- Job Advert Description
The Customer Service Team Leader will be responsible to provide leadership and support to the Customer Service Team Members to provide outstanding service to inbound enquiries.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop a team of customer focused employees
- Improve outcomes of customer engagements and enquiry efficiencies
- Promote and develop sales of products & services to new and existing customers
- Providing accurate, timely and professional response and support to our customers' queries and orders
- Recognising a sales opportunity
- Undertaking customer service activities including verifying of purchase orders, entering quotes and sales orders
- Manage the development of customer solutions via working with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Expediting orders by working with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive contacting of prospective and existing customers and general customer follow up
- Administration tasks including reporting and records management
- Other duties as reasonably required.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Customer Service in fast paced high volume environment.
- Demonstrated experience in Sales Force highly desirable but not essential
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Maintaining effective relationships with key people and team members, recognizing and resolving conflict;
- Influencing skills, the ability to convince others as to the merit of an idea or proposal.
- Adaptable, collaborative, ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing and effectively multi-tasking
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to efficiently learn new products and services
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of assigned duties in a timely manner.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity by joining a global organisation, please apply now.
- Closing Date