- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Ellesmere Port
- Job Advert Description
Reporting to the Business development Director, the Marketing Manager will plan and coordinate marketing programs, including determining the demand for Survitec products and services globally.
You will be dedicated to identifying the needs and motivations of our target markets and customers and represent the voice of the customer into the business.
Understanding Survitec’s position relative to the competition; and equipping sales colleagues with effective sales enablement materials that enable Survitec to win more contracts, deepen relationships with customers and grow market share as well as ensuring effective employee communications.
Successful Candidates will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Planning and prioritising work to meet commitments aligned with Survitec goals
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, information to effectively solve problems
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Creates new and better ways for Survitec to be successful
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Makes good and timely decisions that keep Survitec moving forward
Experience and qualification
Educated to University degree level preferably with CIM qualification / Chartership
6–10 years of job-related experience
3–6 years of managerial / leadership experience
- Closing Date