Marketing & Communication Executive
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Ellesmere Port
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, energy, aerospace and defence markets employing over 3000 people globally. Throughout its 160 year history, it has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions. The safety of our products and our people, is at the forefront of everything we do, underpinned by our Company Values.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Executive to join us in our Aerospace & Defence business at our new Global Headquarters in Ellesmere Port.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Supporting the delivery of a wide range of innovative marketing projects that contribute to the delivery of individual business targets, including marketing campaigns, events and content development, social media planning.
- Provide digital analytics reports and insight to support marketing planning.
- Event, webinar and exhibition planning, organisation and execution
- Creation of brochures and marketing materials to support specific product campaigns
- Maintenance of the Company website and Business Development Intelligence internal tool
- Producing engaging and relevant content for social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Production of photography and video
- Competitor and market analysis for online internal newsletter
- Ensure all projects are measured for effectiveness and data shared to support future marketing planning.
Succesful Candidates will be able to evidence the following skills and experience;
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a marketing discipline
- Experience in a marketing role
- CIM qualification is desirable
- Strong project management skills are required plus ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Experience in commercial copywriting
- Strong verbal and presenting aptitude
- Experience in exhibition and event management
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office with an understanding of Adobe, Photoshop
- Closing Date