Supply Chain Coordinator
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Supply Chain
- Netherlands - Rotterdam
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is looking to recruit a professional, motivated and flexible Supply Coordinator to join our team. Do you have a strong focus on quality and efficiency? are you a teamplayer who always strives to get the best results? Then you are the person we are looking for!
About the company
Survitec is the world leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, defence, aviation and offshore markets. Survitec has over 3000 employees worldwide, with eight manufacturing sites and over 50 service and distribution centres. Our multi-disciplined team of designers, engineers and operators produce a highly diverse portfolio of specialist equipment, used to protect marine, naval, air force, law enforcement and commercial personnel on a daily basis. Our mission is to ensure our customers operate with the most appropriate safety and survival equipment for their people and their customers.
About the role
The Supply Coordinator has a key role together with the Supply Chain department, in driving the performance of this growing business. To ensure that orders from our Customer Service centers are handled correctly in a timely fashion, customer demands are met (from supply to delivery) and communicated in efficient and professional manner. It’s a hands-on role responsible for the daily operations, The Supply Coordinators are the main communication contact for all distribution related activities. You will be responsible to control all aspects of materials, the procurement system and oversees planning, scheduling, shipping and receiving.
The department provides total support from logistic and customs processes to purchase all materials as required. To make sure these are in line with the standards and set up in a lean and sustainable way for optimal cost and service. The team must ensure there is continuous communication on the availability and lead times of products. To provide the operational and logistical support, it is essential that the department communicates effectively with suppliers but also together as a team. This is the key to the development of the department, organization and its future success, along with efficient and effective operational, reporting processes.
You will report to the Regional Supply Chain Director.
- Continuous follow up on quotes and orders with sub-status ‘Awaiting approval’
- Process shipments:
- Liaise with warehouse operatives
- Add relevant charges if applicable
- Print pick lists for warehouse if required
- Report picking if required
- Scan Delivery Notes when applicable
- Create invoice for closed orders
- Create required customs documentation for each delivery
- Create the Port Entrance Permit and get it approved by the Agents per delivery
- Coordinate preparation of documentation required for export shipments
- Supply Customer Service with necessary information concerning delivery status of orders i.e. charges, delays, availability etc.
- Provide complete and updated information to warehouse concerning time and place of delivery
- Prepare cost pricing information towards final invoicing of service performed
- Maintain required control reports and documentation
- Assist other departments as needed on stock orders and purchase orders
- Process orders including non-available items:
- Order non-available items
- Maintain ETA dates for incoming PO’s
- Receive PO’s supporting an order
The successful applicant
- You are strong in figures, accurate, solution-oriented, stress-resistant, good at working together and you have commercial insight and a sense of responsibility.
- Higher level qualifications in the fields of Business Management or Supply Chain related disciplines, or alternatively a minimum of 3 years’ overall experience, of which minimal 2 years in a role with similar content
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbally and in writing.
- The position will be physical carried out from our office in the Netherlands, Rotterdam
- Ability to communicate effectively within an international environment and cooperate across organization lines
- Strong communication skills
- IT skills: MS suite (office, PowerPoint, excel)
- Medium vocational administrative training
- Ability to co-operate across organization lines internally and towards customers
What's in it for you?
We offer you a full-time, challenging position in a multinational and dynamic working environment. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive set of secondary terms. We attach great importance to personal development of our employees. We provide comprehensive (internal and external) training opportunities and pay close attention to guidance and knowledge sharing.
Are you the person we are looking for?
Send your motivation letter and CV, by using the direct link.
or to HR.Netherlands@survitecgroup.com , with reference: Supply Chain Coordinator.
Applications without a motivation letter will not be processed
- Closing Date