Cairns Operations Manager
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Australia - North Queensland
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Cairns Operations Manager with comprehensive skills in Service and Facilities management to join our team at our Earlville site.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for implementing strategic plans to increase the efficiency, effectiveness and oversee the safe running of the service and operational activities of Survitec in Cairns.
The Cairns Operations Manager will also be responsible for the Profit and Loss performance of the service operations of Survitec Cairns and for the development of efficient processes and systems of management of the operations.
Duties will include but will not limited to:
- Establishment and improvement of core operational processes covering the entire service operations.
- Management of all service network operational functions.
- Cost reduction through the implementation of a ‘Continuous Improvement’ methodology, based on LEAN principals, to identify and reduce waste throughout the business.
- Development of collaborative Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) processes to ensure that the company has ‘the right part, in the right place, at the right time and at the right cost’.
- Prepare strategies and plans for the development of the service facilities and other functions in support of the growth strategy for the company, including planning for and submitting capital expenditure requests and plans.
- Preparation of budgets for all departments and service facilities.
- Continued compliance with all quality assurance and other external and internal certification requirements.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in Service and Facilities management.
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing, planning and reporting on work output.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of Management System and/or Continuous Improvement-related projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the proven ability to organize and prioritize tasks while maintaining a consistently high quality of work.
- Extensive knowledge of current managerial philosophy, quality management, continuous improvement, change management and a demonstrated ability to apply them in a manner which leads to the accomplishment of organizational values and business plan goals.
- Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity by joining a global organisation, please apply now.
- Closing Date