- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Cleveland, USA - Akron
- Job Advert Description
Provide independent assurance to the business, customers and third parties that all manufactured product meets the specified requirements through the deployment of planned stage and final inspection and the conducting of process audits. Develop and support the continuous improvement of Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes and activities. Perform Root Cause Analysis and implement Corrective Action for product and process related concerns. Perform internal process audits to ensure proper process procedures are being carried out.
What Will You Do?
- Assist Quality Manager in maintenance and continual improvement of the QMS
- Interface with Technical and Operations to ensure transfer of new products are in accordance with approved data
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determining proper corrective and preventive actions
- Analyse failures and corrective and preventive action in response to customer complaints
- Create and maintain company quality documentation such as quality procedures, instructions, forms and logs
- Continuously improving inspection / testing processes and procedures
- Ensure timely resolution of supplier Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions
- Participate in the management of suppliers’ performance and supplier quality audits
- Interface with Supervisors to ensure effective Quality Assurance procedures are implemented throughout all departments
- Preparation of Quality Engineering and Audit reports.
- Responsible for internal audits
- Ensure discipline to standards such as ISO 9001:2015 and internal documentation are maintained
- Participate in Continual Improvement activities to enhance the quality of product and services, such as 5S and Lean methods, etc.
- Review Manufacturing and Vendor quality performance, including the analysis of scrap and rework.
- Assist in the development of training to build quality awareness.
- Responsible for supervising, planning, organizing and managing the overall activities of inspector / tester functions.
- Conduct First Article Inspection reports to ensure product is conforming to Technical Data Package
What Do We Need from You?
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality, Industrial Engineering or related field OR equivalent work experience - Required
- Previous successful experience as a Quality Engineer - Preferred
- Experience or understanding of continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing- Preferred
- Basic understanding of statistical applications
Experience of creating in and working with the following applications:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Data entry
- Form development
- Instruction writing
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off/ Sick Days, Vacation and 10 Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
E-mail your resume along with salary requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Survitec not to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- Closing Date