F-35 Logistics Administrator
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- USA - Akron
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is a global leader in critical safety and survival solutions, with over 3,000 employees worldwide covering 8 manufacturing facilities, 15 offshore support centers and over 70 owned service stations. It is further supported by a network of over 500 3rd party service stations and distributors. Across its 160-year history, Survitec has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions.
As well as manufacturing and servicing some of the leading products throughout the survival industry, we are partners with some of the best names in the industry to ensure we offer the fastest, highest quality service possible.
We have an exciting opportunity within Sharon Center, Ohio warehouse for a F-35 Logistics Administrator.
The Logistics Admin will safely store manufactured F-35 Pilot Flight Equipment (PFE) as well as efficiently and accurately pick and pack pilot kit orders for new and existing fighter pilots to be shipped to one of our Pilot Fit Facilities on one of 4 military bases.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Ship pilot orders by the end of Day-2 of the PBL Process
Storage of F-35 Pilot Flight Equipment (PFE)
- Store garments by size, and according to First-In/First-Out (FIFO)
Pick and pack pilot kits and dispatch/ tracking details of pilot kits
- Action sales orders/pick slips in timely manner to ensure BOI’s are shipped in time to allow KPI to be met.
- Ensure all PFE are packed in accordance with company requirements and are packed in such way as to not create risk of damage during transit.
- Correctly pack and label all hazardous materials in accordance with DOT, when applicable
- Coordinate outbound shipping requirements, including accuracy and shipping paperwork compliance.
Daily transactions at the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) PFE Warehouse (PBL) including data and paperwork.
Data retention and record keeping.
Essential Skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience using ERP systems
- Knowledge of domestic and international freight regulations
- Previous experience working in warehousing.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Excel and Word
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off/ Sick Days, Vacation and 10 Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Pre-Tax and Roth, with company match and contribution
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Closing Date