Global Servicing Manager
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Ellesmere Port
- Job Advert Description
We are currently recruiting a Global Servicing Manager for SEIE (Submarine Escape Immersion Equipment).
The Global Servicing Manager is primarily responsible for:-
- Ensuring that the products are serviced and repaired effectively and efficiently on a global scale in accordance with the relevant regulatory and company requirements.
- Supporting existing products and service agreements, manage service plans of future deliveries of the product and new products introduced.
- Overseeing all activities of the company servicing department including diagnostics, repairs, upgrades, and refurbishments and logistics.
- Contributing to the company's continuous improvement of the servicing operations, build recommendations and initiate improvements.
- Communicating with customers and all departments of the company to ensure optimal delivery of service.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement adaptive service delivery tools and methodologies, to support a changing business environment
- Manage the service delivery team's daily activities as well as the triage and dispatch process of service requests.
- Conduct and document root cause analysis of process breakdowns and provide information and consultation to the appropriate organizations for process improvements.
- Maximize professional services revenue while ensuring overall customer success and retention
- Organize and goal-orientated with experience in project management and strong customer focus.
- Assimilate and utilize technical data for quality project management.
- Develop the Service Global Operations Map, which ensure the effective management of service delivery goals.
- Analyse client data and created monthly/quarterly service delivery reports for each client.
- Determine customer needs and recommended solutions aligned to account business requirements.
- Work with manufacturers and 3rd party vendors to drive continuous process improvements.
- Willingness to travel for company business if required
- Strategic Thinking
- Excellent Communication and Engagement Skills
- Strong Influencer & Team Player
- Problem Solving
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible and have good organisational skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have a methodical approach to tasks with good questioning skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision. Prioritise own workload and organise own time to achieve objectives.
- A high level of self-drive, proactivity and motivation to meet challenging targets and timescales within a changing environment
Qualifications & Core Skills
- Degree qualified or suitable work experience
- Previous experience of managing global contracts & administration, ideally in the manufacturing sector e.g. Defence / aerospace / automotive
- Contract, quote and tender negotiation and delivery experience
- Working in highly regulated business environment
- Customer Service Experience
- Motivate and influence Others
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Closing Date