Sales Operations CRM Administrator
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- UK - Ellesmere Port
- Job Advert Description
Survitec Group is a global survival specialist company with over 160 years’ experience as subject matter experts in air, sea and land survival equipment. Established in 1854 we are responsible for pioneering a number of technologies used today in modern military and commercial operations.
Our multi-disciplined team of designers, engineers and operators produce a highly diverse portfolio of specialist equipment used to protect naval, air force, law enforcement and commercial personnel on a daily basis.
With 8 manufacturing sites and over 500 service stations worldwide, our brand new Ellesmere Port site is at the heart of a truly global organisation, as the group Centre of Excellence for Defence.
This role is responsible for all activities supporting the Sales Operations Team, partnering with the rest of the Global Sales Team, ensuring the overall effectiveness of the function. You will coordinate sales forecasting, reporting, planning and budetary processes used within the sales organisation. You will also configure and administer the CRM platform.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for forecast projections & reporting as required to deliver monthly/qtrly performance data to a set format
- Create & deliver all monthly reporting as used by the Global Sales Director, ensuring all is prepared in advance of monthly operations and board meetings.
- Salesforce.com management and re-design / optimisation to provide robust measurement of activity and performance.
- Maintain Salesforce training for the sales team – deliver Qtrly updates and advisory sessions.
- Alignment of reporting formats to those of the marine division (maintain coordination with marine team reporting function to ensure consistent formatting
- Maintain coordination with all global internal sales / customer service managers to collate and report on performance data for Aerospace & Defence order book.
- Track all Aerospace & Defence sales team annual Sales Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Orchestrate regular training on key processes like lead and opportunity management.
- Produce reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Excel for planning and performance management purposes e.g. forecasting, tracking key business metrics, performance metrics.
- Ownership of and driving adherence to the sales process. You will recognise, develop and implement process improvements across the Sales organisation.
- Creation and maintenance of Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- Working with Sales Team, define and then implement a strategy CRM approach utilizing Salesforce as the core capability.
- Data & Analytical skill set / mind set
- Customer service focus
- Excellent Communication and Engagement Skills
- Strong Influencer
- Problem Solving
- Excellent time management / planning skills
Qualifications & Core Skills
- Ability to support best practice across a Sales organisation.
- A level of proficiency with salesforce.com. Certifications desired.
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Data insights and actions are a critical element to the role. Being comfortable in the detail along with the ability to identify value drivers is a key attribute.
- The role requires considerable cross-functional collaboration and orchestration. This behaviour will help drive a best in class customer experience and contribute directly to the success of the business.
- Closing Date