Service Technician (Fire, Rescue & Safety)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
- Maintenance and repair of fixed and portable fire-fighting equipment onboard vessel. (HP CO2 system, Foam System, Dry Power System, Local FiFi, Novec 1230, portable extinguishers and etc.)
- Maintenance and repair of life saving appliances onboard vessel. (SCBA, Escape set, Lifejacket, Immersion suit, Medical Oxygen System, Oxygen resuscitator, BA compressor and etc.)
- Maintenance and repair of Gas Distribution System onboard vessel.
- Nitec in Engineering field, GCE ‘N’/’O’ level with or without relevant experience.
- Preferably with Class 3 driving licence.
- A team player with a positive working attitude and keen interest to learn.
- Able to work independently and well under pressure.
- Self-motivated & has initiative.
- Willing to do overtime when required.
- Closing Date