Safety Service Liferaft Technician (MK4)
- Position Type
- Business Area / Division
USA - Houston
- Job Advert Description
- Applying the company’s quality standards and Safety Service Concept routines according to corporate objectives when executing service work.
- Coordinates with the supervisor and others to complete projects/work orders efficiently.
- All service work is carried out according to the company’s safety standards, the company’s safety guidelines when working onboard, when working in the workshop and other relevant safety standards valid at the place of work.
- Attend on the job training and other training opportunities.
- Delivery of liferaft equipment to various locations.
- Obtain and maintain certifications required of the position within guidelines.
- Follow all safety and precautionary measures while operating equipment.
- Communicating technical deficiencies or improvement notices, and assisting Local Management with follow up, and corrective actions, as necessary.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Closing Date
Email to a friend
Back to search