- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Australia - New South Wales, Australia - Sydney
- Job Advert Description
The QHSE Manager will be responsible for leading regional development and implementation of a quality assurance strategy, driving regional activity to gather , analyse and interpret quality assurance data to advise on improvements.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Implements and maintains regional compliance programme, ensuring QHSE systems and procedures are in accordance with global framework and regional regulation.
- Implements systems and practices required to monitor and assure compliance with Global IMS policies, group and customer requirements.
- Advise regional leadership team on global QHSE framework.
- Conduct regional, operational, health, safety and environmental audits and resolve issues arising from audits.
- Leads and / or participates in quality or HSE incident or non-conformance investigations and customer complaints.
- Other duties as reasonably required
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in QHSE environment and in a fast paced high volume environment.
- Maintaining effective relationships with key people and team members, recognizing and resolving conflict;
- Influencing skills, the ability to convince others as to the merit of an idea or proposal.
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing and effectively multi-tasking
- Anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
Don't miss out on this great opportunity by joining a global organisation, please apply now.
- Closing Date