Marine Service Technician
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Australia - Perth
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Marine Service Technician to join the Marine Team at our Perth site.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Report to Team Leader in relation to daily tasks and service scheduling.
- Provide support and feedback in relation to service enquiries, quotes, orders, technical information, warranty issues and availability.
- Follow all OEM service manual procedures.
- Strive to Deliver a service efficiency of 85% or greater.
- Support and application of the Company Quality System as it relates to the position.
- Perform good housekeeping practices.
- Travel may be required from time to time.
- Attend training as required.
- Other duties as required.
The Successful Candidates will have:
- Ability to be able to comprehend service manuals and instruction from others.
- Ability to successfully liaise with Survitec people and their representatives about their needs.
- Ability to visibly display and promote Survitec Australia Values.
- Manual Drivers Licence is essential.
- First Aid and Forklift Licence are desirable.
- Experience within a servicing environment.
To apply for this position please click on the 'Apply' button below and send a cover letter and your updated resume.
- Closing Date