Off-Site Compressor Technician - NSW
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Australia - New South Wales
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Off-Site Compressor Technician to join the Team at our Sydney site.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader, this is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to have a long term career with a respected global organisation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- On/off site mechanical work on compressors and various mechanical equipment.
- Gas filling, calibration, strip survey, repair, maintenance and servicing of company equipment.
- Compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements concerning Government, Defence, Aviation and Commercial HP/LP Pressure Systems.
- General mechanical duties
- Ensuring all operations are conducted in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Quality system procedures with attention to detail, time management
- Participate in internal audits when required
- Participate in stocktake
- Travel may be required from time to time.
- Attend training and refresher training as required.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Trade qualifications with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience working in the Hydraulics and Pneumatics industry
- The ability to successfully liaise with Survitec people and their representatives with regard to their needs;
- Ability to visibly display and promote Survitec Values
- Demonstrate experience in working collaboratively with colleagues, as well as building and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Valid NSW Driver's Licence
- Valid Forklift Licence required
- Experience within a servicing environment
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Closing Date