Customer Service Representative
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Customer Services
- Australia - New South Wales, Australia - Sydney
- Job Advert Description
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for driving the internal growth of the marine sector by following up on potential leads, replenishment orders from customers, order fulfilment timelines and follow up on outstanding quotes and clarifying status.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the national marine sector and wider sales team when required
- Providing outstanding customer service for inbound and outbound customer transactions
- Generation of new leads and potential clients and efficient follow-up on all enquiries and quotations
- Customer service and feedback in relation to Product and Service concerns, orders, technical information and warranty
- Drive internal sales to contribute to the achievement of the national marine budget
- Receive, qualify and complete all customer enquiries
- Liaise with stores, warehouse staff and service staff to ensure that customer service remains the priority
- Recording of all sales orders and picking requirements through internal records management
- Reporting of Call Cycle in Salesforce
- Weekly additions to Opportunity Pipeline in Salesforce
- Weekly opportunity review and management in Salesforce
- Account plan creation and implementation in Salesforce
- Other duties as reasonably required
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Customer Service in fast paced high volume environment.
- Maintaining effective relationships with key people and team members, recognizing and resolving conflict;
- Influencing skills, the ability to convince others as to the merit of an idea or proposal.
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing and effectively multi-tasking
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to efficiently learn new products and services
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of assigned duties in a timely manner
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and IFS8 (ERP's) preferable
Don't miss out on this great opportunity by joining a global organisation, please apply now.
- Closing Date