Inside Sales Representative - Marine
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Australia - New South Wales, Australia - Sydney
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative - Marine to join the team and who will be responsible for the development and implementation of a diverse portfolio delivered in the marketplace. The position is based at the Oceania Head office in Wetherill Park, NSW.
Duties will include but will not limited to:
- Develops a sales plan to deliver revenue retention, revenue growth and new business for personal customer portfolio and overall organic business growth ambition
- Develops and implements client relationship management plans to identify and build relationships and understand where Survitec can deliver customer value and resolve issues
- Sets clear objectives for each sales call or meeting and adapts standard materials to engage customers
- Develops a personal network and represents Survitec within the business sector.
- Configures product and services solutions and associated contractual terms that meet the customers' mid- to long-term needs.
- Enters customer data in the CRM system to monitor customer retention and business development activities
- Collaborates internally and works as the customer champion in cross-functional teams to build strong external customer relationships
- Maintains and renews a deep knowledge and understanding of Survitec policies and procedures and codes of conduct.
- Helps to create an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, appreciated and free to be who they are at work
- Understands, upholds and contributes to creating a safety-first culture within Survitec
- Develops own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3 – 5 years of general work experience with comprehensive job-related experience.
- Experience, understanding and passion for Commercial and /or Retail Marine Sector
- Customer centric approach
- The ability to mange complexity and articulate compelling solutions to meet customer needs.
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills including great attention to detail
Don't miss out on this great opportunity by joining a global organisation, please apply now.
- Closing Date