- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Australia - New South Wales, Australia - Sydney
- Job Advert Description
Survitec is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic QHSE Officer to join the team and who will be responsible to carry out internal audits to ensure compliance with outside regulatory requirements and internal policies.
Duties will include but will not limited to:
- Delivers audit assignments for nominated business or customer areas
- Works within established global and regional QHSE framework, policy and processes
- Investigates standard incidents using current and appropriate processes, systems and procedures, taking action to solve immediate compliance issues.
- Carries out a range of quality management activities under the guidance of senior colleagues.
- Other duties as reasonably required
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in QHSE environment and in a fast paced high volume environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills including great attention to detail
Don't miss out on this great opportunity by joining a global organisation, please apply now.
- Closing Date