Technical Support Manager
- Position Type
- Business Area / Division
Administration / Support
China - Shanghai
- Job Advert Description
- Optimize profitability through sales, sales support and training of the products in the area of responsibility.
- Build the business for relevant customer offer through por-actively contacting and visiting customers.
- Proactively support and work with sales and project team in tailor-making and presenting offers or solutions for customers.
- Train Sales team in the product within area of responsibility.
- Recommend product portfolios for relevant customers.
- Develop and recommend suitable and reliable components or sources of supply to product team or local project team.
- Be capable of solving customer problems by providing first class support and solutions.
- Report on performance, corrective actions and product development on a regular basis to local management and product management of the relevant Business Stream.
- Ensure compliance with Survitec global standards for engineering and documentation.
- Ensure compliance with international standards and regulations.
- Mandatory requirements
- Engineering Degree, Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience and proven knowledge from relevant business stream / product group in the marine fire business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively within a multinational environment
- Knowledge of marine & offshore standards and regulations
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and systematically
- Ability to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
- Self-driven and full of initiative
- Service minded
- Proven team player
- Oriented on results and continuous improvement
- Innovative and proactive in suggesting new solutions
- Closing Date
Email to a friend
Back to search