Sales Co-ordinator (SGUK563)
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Customer Services
- UK - Birkenhead
- Job Advert Description
Survitec are looking for a Sales Co-ordinator to provide the sales department with technical and analytical support. This will cover sales, management packages and new builds nationwide. The Sales Co-ordinator will provide support to the Head of Customer Service and Internal Sales Manager with reports, general administration and other projects.
- Provide support to the Head of Customer Service in ensuring the team achieve budgeted and gross profit.
- Support the entire Sales department to construct, review proposals, agreement and new ITT for customers through to tender vet stage
- Consult directly with clients as well as suppliers / buyers to ensure sales orders and quotations are processed accurately and promptly and in accordance with Key Performance Indicators.
- Enter details of a sales orders / quotations into the company IT System so that client enquiries are properly received and processed until completion of the sales order.
- Ensure delivery dates are met and liaising closely with internal departments to ensure that orders are within the turn-around time for the sale, communicating with the client at all times.
- Ensure that all completed orders are priced, and paperwork is completed for invoicing payments.
- Liaise closely with Business Development Managers, Senior Business Development Manager and Head of Customer Service to ensure smooth operation and customers’ requirements are met.
- Ensure all quotations are followed up and updated on time and in accordance with set Key Performance Indicators.
- Supporting Head of Customer Service with a variety of monthly reports, including Management Package Monthly Reports, Liferaft Sales Reports, and Liferaft Service Reports.
- To create, manage and maintain specific customers’ management packages, keeping the database up to date at all times with accurate due dates of customers purchased items.
- Liaise with customers daily, dealing with enquiries and orders, entering details on our CRM system.
- Producing monthly reports of due items for customers.
- Quote for New build Packages for existing and new customers (leads provided by Business Development Managers)
- Prospect regularly whilst maintain the quotation spread sheet at all times.
- Responsible for pricing Survitec group products accurately and according to pricing manual.
- Support and provide other appropriate data to help build and evolve the Sales team strategy
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally have previous experience within a sales role and knowledge of the industry.
- Be a team player with a focus on customer requirements.
- Have an understanding of the importance of providing a high-level Customer Service, and the ability to provide such a service.
- Have the ability to communicate, both written and orally, in a clear and concise manner.
- Have good organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and targets and have an awareness of the requirement for efficient time management.
- Be competent in the use of MS and other web-based applications. Previous experience in the use of CRM and IFS would be advantageous.
- Closing Date