Service Technician MES
- Position Type
- Full-time permanent
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
Service Technician Marine Evacuation Systems (MES)
- Perform service tasks on evacuation systems and other rescue and safety equipment.
- Service our customers in our service station as well as on their premises, on yards, etc.
- The position will involve travel activity to carry out assignments on ships.
- Interest in maintaining safety at sea.
- Experience from maritime activities.
- Master Scandinavian and English as working languages.
- Driver's license for car is a prerequisite. Driver's license for truck is an advantage.
We are looking for a responsible and independent employee who work efficiently, accurate and structured. You build good relationships and is serviceminded towards both customers and colleagues.
We can offer interesting work tasks in a sometimes hectic but pleasant environment. You will be placed in a work team with great professional breadth and thorough training will be provided. The right person will get good development opportunities and competitive conditions. Survitec is a safe workplace in an exciting and international company.
Applications will be processed continuously, so if interested send your application as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact Station Manager Thomas Ferm, firstname.lastname@example.org/+46 708 274040, Service Technician Kelly Rafferty, email@example.com/+46 737 607575., or HR Business Partner Andrea Hansen Eksund, firstname.lastname@example.org/+47 984 12 541.
- Closing Date