HR/Payroll Programme Lead (SGUK575)
- Position Type
- Full-time contract / temporary
- Business Area / Division
- Job Advert Description
Survitec are currently seeking a HR/Payroll Programme Lead on a fixed term basis for a period of 12 months. The role holder will assume responsibility for selected major projects, be responsible for managing project plans, timelines and overall summary plan, identifying and resolving project issues and risks; and preparing project updates for executive briefings. They will be responsible for coordination and integration activities across functional and global work streams and teams; engage team leads regularly to communicate and confirm ability to meet milestones; actively manage and measure progress of teams. The primary focus will be around global Payroll operations, but will also include other HR projects as required, including HR Transformation, and the creation of an integrated HR roadmap of programmes.
- Manage key strategic projects that have strategic impact for the HR organisation. A primary area of focus will be leading on a staged transition of local payroll operations into a global, consistent model, including leading on RFP/outsourcing projects where required. This particular project will span both HR and Finance functions.
- Create and manage detailed project plans and determine strategies to manage projects on an indirect reporting relationship with key contributors. Lead team meetings to draw out member ideas while keeping the team focused on deliverables against objectives. Ensure effective team and key stakeholder communication. Identify and address implementation barriers to drive achievement of project deliverables. Prepare and measure progress against business case where incremental investment is required to achieve project deliverables. Develop metrics to monitor project effectiveness and manage expectations accordingly.
- Prepare executive updates for varying stakeholder groups including C level.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork. Display a willingness to direct other team members in driving overall progress and be willing to solicit assistance when needed. Be flexible and prepared to handle changing project priorities and needs.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Ten years of progressive PM experience with focus in Payroll, RPF processes, and ideally human resources functional transformation in an international context.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Project (or other proven project planning tools) and Excel to develop program plan with capability to resource load and monitor project financials (essential)
- Strong understanding of business case development including the inputs/outputs required to generate a successful business case, ideally in an outsourcing/RFP scenario.
- Strong skill set in overall program methodology across key phases of analysis, design, build, and test through to solution deployment and post go-live support
- Proficiency in building relationships and C level stakeholder management
- Solid understanding and experience in managing change control processes including adherence to program governance structure
- Ability to effectively manage external parties (vendors, consultants) for on-time and quality delivery.
- Strong organisational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for limited resources
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Highly customer-focused with proven abilities to help guide heterogeneous teams to consensus solutions
- Resilience and the ability to help support a team and customers through significant operational change is critical to the success of this role
- Ability to support management reporting on spend against the approved budget/business case and the budgetary scope change control process.
- Closing Date